N&D Low Grain Chicken & Pomegranate Puppy Maxi Dog Food
Farmina N&D Low Grain Chicken and Pomegranate Puppy Maxi Dog Food has a high level of animal protein, similar to what a dog would consume in the wild. Pomegranates improve the function of the body, decrease edoema, and treat skin disorders. We hope they would advise folks to use them instead of those awful syrups. Pomegranates’ antioxidant properties makes Farmina N&D Low Grain Chicken and Pomegranate Puppy Dog Food an excellent option for medium-breed pups. The diet also contains a lot of glucosamine and chondroitin, which help bones remain healthy and prevent issues associated with ageing. Because the diet is grain-free, dogs are less prone to develop skin allergies. The combination of EPA-DHA and the vitamin also improves the health of the skin and coat. The dietary plan assists your Medium Breed Puppy in growing in the greatest possible manner for their age, so they grow larger, healthier, and smarter than they would otherwise.
N&D Low Grain Chicken & Pomegranate Puppy Dog Food Features:
- Ideal for medium and large-sized dogs.
- It is also safe to consume for pregnant or nursing mothers.
- Pomegranates and chicken
- There is no indication of genetic engineering (GMO).
- AAFCO has said that it is acceptable.
- There are no additional ingredients to keep it fresh.
- Before making any modifications to your pet’s diet, consult with your veterinarian.
- Make sure your pet has access to fresh water at all times.
There are no reviews yet.