Royal Canin Cocker Junior Dry Dog Food
Growth is a critical stage in the lives of your Cocker puppy since it is when they meet new people and their bodies change. During this critical period, your puppy’s immune system continues to strengthen. ROYAL CANIN® Cocker Puppy, which is suitable for pups up to 12 months old and contains a special blend of antioxidants, supports your puppy’s natural defences. ROYAL CANIN® Cocker Puppy also contains a variety of nutrients that assist your puppy’s skin maintain its “barrier” function and remain healthy.
The EPA, DHA, vitamin A, and borage oil in ROYAL CANIN® Cocker Puppy benefit your puppy’s coat. ROYAL CANIN® Cocker Puppy also contains a blend of nutrients, such as L.I.P. protein and prebiotics, that support your puppy’s digestive health and maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora (FOS). It’s important to understand that the Royal Canin® Cocker Puppy kibble was created specifically for the breed’s nutritional requirements. The recipe helps to prevent tartar buildup by using calcium chelators.
Royal Canin Cocker Junior Dry Dog Food Features:
- Growth is a critical stage in your dog’s life. It’s a period of major transitions, new knowledge, and new acquaintances. During this critical period, the puppy’s immune system gradually strengthens over the course of weeks and months. The vitamin E in Cocker Puppy’s patented* antioxidant mixture supports your puppy’s natural defences.
- This combination protects the skin’s “barrier” function while also maintaining skin health (EPA, DHA, and vitamin A). To make it even better, add some borage oil.
- A diverse spectrum of nutrients, such as high-quality protein (L.I.P*) and prebiotics, are required for a healthy digestive tract (FOS).
- Proteins that are easily broken down were selected for this.
- Calcium chelators in this recipe aid to reduce the likelihood of tartar buildup on your teeth.