Royal Canin Starter Mousse Mother & Babydog Canned Dog Food
As the name implies, this loaf of ROYAL CANIN Starter Mousse Mother & Babydog Canned Dog Food is designed for the mother cat and her kittens. Queens and kittens between the ages of one and four months may consume this meal when pregnant or nursing. After birth, the baby’s natural immunity is progressively weakened by the mother’s colostrum, a milky fluid rich in protective antibodies. Because kittens’ immune systems are still developing, ROYAL CANIN® Mother & Babycat has an unique antioxidant blend including vitamin E.
ROYAL CANIN® Mother & Babycat Loaf is simple for your cat to chew and is an excellent source of hydration. Mother and Babycat Loaf is also designed to fit the nutritional composition that kittens like. This facilitates weaning and mealtimes, ensuring that your kitten receives the nutrition it needs at all times. ROYAL CANIN® Mother & Babycat dry food is now available for all cats. It comes in the shape of delicious and crispy kibble. If you wish to give your cat both wet and dry food, please sure to follow our feeding recommendations.
Royal Canin Starter Mousse Mother & Babydog Dog Food Features:
- Both pups and their pregnant moms need a well-balanced diet.
- The mousse’s texture is ideal for pups who are still learning to chew.
- So that the puppies would consume it, it has a strong odour and a nice flavour that they like.
- Puppies may be given this formula until they are two months old. Scientists created it to suit the nutritional and energy demands of pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- The easy-to-digest mousse relieves stress in both the mother and the pups. It also makes stopping breastfeeding simpler for the pups.