Hill’s Prescription Diet Urinary Care Bladder Health Original Flavour Canine Dry Food
Hill’s Prescription Diet Urinary Care Bladder Health Original Flavour Canine Dry Food developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic clinical nutrition to assist you in maintaining your dog’s urinary health and weight. In fact, c/d Multicare + Metabolic nutrition is a sort of food that has been scientifically shown to aid in weight loss. It was also meticulously designed to lessen the likelihood of calcium oxalate and struvite stones.
Even a tiny amount of additional weight may harm a dog’s quality of life and relationship with its family since it makes it difficult for the dog to play and move about freely, and it can have long-term health consequences. Maintaining a healthy weight might increase your life expectancy by decreasing your risk of developing illnesses connected to your weight. Before administering this special diet to your pet, consult with a veterinarian. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your pet’s health, you should consult with a veterinarian.
Hill’s Prescription Diet Urinary Care Bladder Health Original Flavour Canine Food Features:
- Keeping your protein intake under control and consuming high-quality, easily digestible proteins may help you avoid developing stones other than struvite.
- Getting less calcium in your diet may help prevent bladder stones from developing.
- High levels of L-carnitine and taurine, an amino acid supplement, both assist the heart muscle function correctly.
- Antioxidants are provided to prevent cell damage and to aid the immune system.
- Aids in the proper functioning of the immune system and maintains the pH of the urine.