Corise Diarest Cool Suspension For Dogs
Diarest Cool suspension may cure GERD, peptic ulcers, stress ulcers, GERD, and dyspepcia as well as anaesthesia that protects cells. It is a local anaesthetic that relieves vomiting caused by chemicals, cures duodenal and colonic ulcers, and aids in the treatment of mast cell tumours, stress, liver illness, renal failure, cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, and hypoadrenocorticism. Shake the container well before each dosage. This medication should be taken orally, generally 2 teaspoons four times a day, at least 1 hour before a meal, or as directed by your doctor.
The amount you take will be determined by how well the therapy is working and how well you are feeling. You must take this medication on a regular basis if you want it to perform as well as possible as a therapy. Use it at the same time every day to help you remember the routine. Even if your ulcer is not painful, you should continue to take this medication. You should not discontinue this medication without first seeing your doctor. If you have an ulcer, it might take four to eight weeks to heal.
Corise Diarest Cool Suspension For Dogs Features:
- A 1 gm Oxetacaine and 20 mg Sucralfate Digestive Tract Cooling Agent Suspension, an anti-cell damage anaesthetic
- This supplement may aid in the relief of symptoms associated with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastritis, peptic ulcer disease (PUD), PUD, stress ulcers, and dyspepsia.
- Sucralfate is a hydroxy aluminium sucrose octasulfate salt that adheres to and protects mucous membranes from acidic conditions.
- When oxyetacaine in Direct Cool is applied to the afflicted mucous membranes, it acts as a local anaesthetic. This alleviates nausea.
- Antibiotics and antifungal medications, when administered for extended periods of time. It assist alleviate the symptoms of numerous diseases and health conditions.
- Chemical toxicity, renal illness, liver disease, cancer, and mental stress are all examples of this category.