Pedigree Dentastix Breed Oral Care Dog Treat
Because of how it works mechanically and because it contains powerful chemicals like Zinc Sulphate and Sodium Triopolyphosphate, Pedigree Dentastix may prevent tartar buildup. These dog treats include a variety of nutrients that are beneficial to your dog’s oral health, including cereal, starch, humectant, cereal protein, vegetable gum, and minerals. These dog treats are beneficial to your pet since they are manufactured from cellulose, chicken, pig, and meat byproducts.
Shoes, cushions, and toys are among the items that our dogs may gnaw on. Tartar accumulates on their teeth as a result of the foods they consume. As a result, their teeth may grow weak and they may get gum disease. Every day, Pedigree Dentastix are a delightful method to clean your pet’s teeth. They may aid in the prevention and treatment of dental issues in your pet.
Pedigree Dentastix Breed Oral Care Dog Treat Features:
- Dental hygiene There are dental treats available for dogs.
- Clinical trials have shown that it may reduce tartar development by up to 80%.
- Because of its unusual x-shape and rough surface, which helps clean between their teeth, it’s a terrific Christmas present for dogs.
- Two examples of active substances are zinc sulphate and sodium tripolyphosphate.
- It is suitable for small, medium, and large dogs.