Hill’s Prescription Diet Urinary Care Multicare Chicken Flavour Canine Dry Food
Hill’s Prescription Diet Urinary Care Multicare Chicken Flavour Canine Dry Food provides everything your dog needs to keep healthy. Speak with your veterinarian to learn more about how our Prescription Diet meals may help your dog remain healthy and active. Stones in the urinary system, commonly known as bladder stones, are formed by mineral crystals that accumulate in the bladder. They are not only inconvenient, but they may also develop to more serious issues that need the services of a veterinarian.
This product contains a variety of healthful components, including vitamin E, potassium citrate, and omega-3 fatty acids. The sodium content is minimal.
Hill’s Prescription Diet Urinary Care Multicare Chicken Flavour Canine Food Features:
- Use of Prescription Diet TM c/dTM Multicare Feline Chicken aids in the prevention of urinary tract infections and the formation of stones as a consequence of these illnesses.
- According to clinical trials, it may remove struvite stones in as little as 14 days.
- Helpful in avoiding the recurrence of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- These snacks will drive your cat insane.
- With less salt to protect the kidneys.
- Each flavour is also available in dry and pouch form.