Hill’s Prescription Diet Kidney Care with Chicken Canine Canned Food
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill’s Prescription Diet k/d clinical nutrition to safeguard your dog’s kidneys. It comes in a variety of moist shapes and flavours that will entice even the most discerning foodies. When a dog’s kidneys are injured, they become less capable of filtering waste and reabsorbing nutrients. Even if the condition cannot be cure, it may be milder. The purpose of renal illness therapeutic diets is to make the kidneys’ task of filtering blood simpler and more efficient. Dogs with renal illness may have appetite loss and eat less than dogs that do not have kidney disease. Moreover, This canned dog food’s primary component is chicken, which is grind up to give it a texture and flavour that dogs like. Clinical studies have proven that the nutrients in Prescription Diet k/d help individuals live longer and live better lives.
Hill’s Prescription Diet Kidney Care with Chicken Canine Canned Food Features:
- Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians created Hill’s Prescription Diet k/d Renal Care with Chicken Canned Dog Food, a veterinary diet designed to keep your dog’s kidneys healthy.
- It has been shown that this wet dog food is beneficial to a dog’s health and may help it live a longer life.
- You can safeguard the kidneys’ important functioning by consuming less phosphorus and salt.
- The canned meal contains chicken and has a ground texture as well as a pleasant flavour that dogs like. It is available in a variety of wet shapes and flavours to satisfy even the pickiest consumers.
- It is create from actual food and contains more amino acids than dogs need to be slender than they do in a day (compared to AAFCO minimum).
- If your dog has unique nutritional requirements, your veterinarian may advise you on whether Hill’s Prescription Diet k/d is the right option.
There are no reviews yet.