Furry & Co Raining Rainbow No Pull Harness for Dogs
Furry & Co. harnesses have the following features: Dogs, like humans, come in a variety of forms and sizes. As a result, we designed our harnesses to be completely adjustable at the neck and chest so that your dog may be comfortable and safe while wearing it. The difference between a collar and a harness is that a harness distributes your dog’s weight over his or her chest and back rather than around his or her neck. Most of the time, a harness will protect your dog’s throat if he or she tends to yank on the leash.
Before placing an order, please see the SIZE GUIDE. Because dogs, like humans, vary in size and form, we designed our harnesses to be entirely adjustable at the neck and chest, allowing your dog to wear it comfortably and securely. EXTREMELY ADJUSTABLE AND SIMPLE TO APPLY AND TAKE OFF: The extra-long straps allow you to customise the harness to suit your dog exactly, regardless of size. Slide it over your dog’s head, then adjust the buckles to suit perfectly.
Furry & Co Raining Rainbow No Pull Harness Features:
- There are two metal D-rings, one on the back and one on the front, for attaching a leash.
- A second D-ring on the front for tags or “don’t pull” signage.
- The material is neoprene, which dries rapidly and is both comfortable and fashionable.
- To get the best fit, the neck and chest may be adjusted.
- They range in size from little to enormous.