Farmina Vet Life Hepatic Canine Formula Dog Food
Farmina Vet Life Canine Formula Hepatic is a complete prescription diet for dogs with long-term liver disease that may help them. When people eat less copper, they are less likely to get hepatopathy. Chronic liver disease can make it hard to digest, but carbohydrates and proteins that have been broken down can help. It has been found that eating high-quality protein helps build muscles and strengthen bones. Taurine, in Farmina Vet Life Canine Formula Hepatic, is good for the heart and eyes.
Healthy fatty acids, like omega-3 and omega-6, keep your skin healthy and stop the bad things that can happen when your liver is damaged. Hepatopathy hurts the liver less when you take in less copper. Raw materials high in omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, which have a strong anti-inflammatory effect, may help ease the symptoms of acute hepatopathy. In the case of chronic liver problems, carbs and proteins that have been broken down make up for the lack of digestion (proteic and glucidic metabolism).
Farmina Vet Life Hepatic Canine Formula Dog Food Features:
- Both type 1 and type 2 diabetes can be treated just as well.
- It helps dogs keep up a healthy weight.
- It keeps the amount of glucose in the blood from changing.
- High protein content to keep from losing too much muscle while dieting.
- Taurine is a vital part of making insulin resistance less likely.