Acana Heritage Sport & Agility Dry Dog Food
Acana’s Sport & Agility Dog Food is ideal for high-energy canines. This diet is ideal for energetic dogs who participate in activities such as search and rescue, agility training, or even sheep herding. 75% of the protein in this recipe comes from fresh meat obtained responsibly. It is minimal in carbohydrates and contains low glycemic index fruits and vegetables. This will ensure that your energetic dog never goes hungry. Athletic dogs, whether shearing sheep or playing flyball, need a diet rich in fresh meats, proteins, and lipids. This keeps them busy and healthy. So, ACANA Sport & Agility includes 75% meat, including free-run chicken and entire eggs from prairie farms, as well as wild-caught arrowtooth flounder from Vancouver Island, which was sent overnight for maximum nutrition and flavour. ACANA does not consume simple carbohydrates such as rice, tapioca, or potatoes. Instead, they consume locally produced fresh pumpkin, butternut squash, and other low-glycemic vegetables.
Acana Heritage Sport & Agility Dry Dog Food Features:
- A nutritious diet for working and athletic dogs
- Made with 75% beef and other humanely safe components.
- Maintains your dog’s energy levels, particularly if he is highly active.
- Begin in Canada.
- Very similar to what a dog would regularly eat. biologically
- There are no artificial flavours or preservatives in this product.
- This was made using low-glycemic-index fruits and vegetables, and no pea or potato protein was utilised.
- Expertly crafted in a multi-award-winning kitchen
- Dog chow of exceptional quality: 447 calories per 250 mL/120 g cup or 3725 kcal/kg
There are no reviews yet.