Acana Heritage Puppy & Junior Dry Dog Food
All of the processes in our ACANA® recipes have been meticulously planned. To grow and thrive, your puppy need protein and fat from high-quality animal protein. The ACANA Puppy & Junior recipe is a nutritious blend of 40% fruits, vegetables, and botanicals (such as whole pumpkin) and 60%* high-quality animal products (such as free-run** chicken and turkey, as well as cage-free eggs). We never use chemicals in our products, such as colours, flavours, or preservatives. Only the greatest ingredients from farmers, ranchers, and fishermen we’ve known and trusted for decades are used in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen.
As a consequence, the dog food is rich in protein, nutrient-dense, and delicious. This meal may help a dog live a long and healthy life. This has a high concentration of animal proteins to help your puppy develop and get in shape without the use of grains or fast carbohydrates like as rice, tapioca, or potato. ACANA Puppy & Junior features ingredients obtained locally and responsibly, such as free-range chicken and nest-laid eggs from prairie farms and wild-caught flounder from North Vancouver Island.
Acana Heritage Puppy & Junior Dry Dog Food Features:
- Raw chicken and turkey include high-quality protein as well as vitamins and minerals. We only utilise refrigeration to keep our fresh components fresh since we freeze them when they are at their freshest.
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables such as a complete pumpkin, collard greens, apples, and pears are included.
- There are no soy, corn, wheat, or tapioca elements.
- These treats include freeze-dried chicken, giving your dog a meaty flavour.
- Made in the United States using the finest materials available anywhere.
There are no reviews yet.