Petkin – Plaque Spray
Easy-to-use Petkin Plaque Remover Spray for Dogs and Cats by Petkin removes tartar and plaque from your pet’s teeth and gums and promotes fresh breath. Baking soda may be used to whiten your teeth. Perfect for usage at home or on the road. This package includes one 4-ounce bottle. Useful and simple to use – To treat your pet’s teeth and gums, just spray the inside of their mouth four to six times.
You do not need to wash your teeth. The minty mixture cleans plaque and tartar from teeth while also freshening breath. After a few repetitions, you’ll notice a change. You should utilise it every day to get the most out of it. Oral hygiene spray for pets that has been approved by a veterinarian. If your dog has oral illness, you should practise good oral hygiene if you don’t want him to lose teeth or develop irreparable dental disease. Keep plaque spray on hand for more than simply freshening your dog’s breath.
Cat and dog teeth cleaning spray is an excellent substitute for a toothbrush for pets that are unable to brush their own teeth or prefer a different method of keeping their mouths clean.
Petkin – Plaque Spray Features:
- To make bleaching work, use baking soda.
- It is not necessary to brush or wash afterwards.
- Brushing your teeth on a regular basis maintains your smile bright and healthy.
- It is effective as a breath mint.
- Taking care of the pet’s teeth, it helps to maintain its breath fresh.
- Colourless and flavourless.
- Reduces the likelihood of tartar formation.
- Improves the colour and lustre of teeth