N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Lamb & Blueberry Puppy Medium & Maxi Dog Food
For a long time, the fact that our dogs and cats consume meat has been a source of inspiration for innovative, scientifically-based pet food. Dogs in the wild do not consume a lot of vegetation and do not need carbohydrates. With this in mind, we set out to create the first-of-its-kind Farmina’s N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Lamb & Blueberry Puppy Medium & Maxi Dog Food. Pumpkin is a vegetable with several health advantages, and this grain-free food line contains more than 60% animal components.
The Pumpkin, Lamb, and Blueberry formula is part of the new N&D Grain Free line, which boasts a variety of health advantages. N&D Pumpkin’s natural ingredients may provide your dog with a nutritious, grain-free, and preservative-free diet. There are no corns or additives, and 96% of the protein is derived from animal sources. Lamb is high in essential fatty acids and conjugated linoleic acid, and it has a healthy lean-to-fat ratio of 3:1.
N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Lamb & Blueberry Puppy Medium & Maxi Food Features:
- It is a complete and well-balanced protein source.
- Pumpkin is a common ingredient in Italian cuisine..
- Reduces the risk of diabetes and enhances the health of persons who have a low glycemic index.
- Improves the body’s capacity to resist sickness.
- Because it fights free radicals, it is also anti-carcinogenic.
- Maintains the health of your heart.
- Controls the passage of digestive juices through the intestines.
- reduces swelling and pain