Himalaya Erina-Ep Shampoo
Erina EP may assist in the treatment of ectoparasites in pets, which are parasites that reside on the exterior of the body. Its antibacterial and antifungal qualities help to prevent skin infections. These similar characteristics improve the overall health of the skin. Erina EP may assist in the treatment of ectoparasites in pets, which are parasites that reside on the exterior of the body. Because of its antibacterial and antifungal characteristics, it helps keep skin healthy and free of infections. Soak the animal from head to toe with water.
Work the shampoo into the hair from the roots outward to create a lather. After 10 to 15 minutes, rinse with water to remove the foam. You may dry the coat by patting it with a towel and then brushing it, or you can follow your veterinarian’s instructions. Keeps ectoparasites at bay: Use Erina EP to keep ticks, fleas, and lice at bay, which are all instances of ectoparasites. Its antibacterial and antifungal characteristics aid in the prevention of skin infections and the overall health of the skin.
Giving Erina EP to your pet will protect it against ectoparasites (external parasites) such as fleas, ticks, and lice.
Himalaya Erina-Ep Shampoo Features:
- A shampoo that eliminates fleas and ticks while also combating fungus and bacteria.
- The combination of neem and eucalyptus offers you a lift.
- Follow your veterinarian’s instructions.
- With the purpose of eliminating ectoparasites such as ticks, fleas, and lice.
- This is the best technique to improve the overall health of your skin.
There are no reviews yet.