Hill’s Prescription Diet Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Feline Canned Food
Clinical trials have demonstrated that feeding cats Hill’s Prescription Diet Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Feline Canned Food reduces the frequency of common urinary symptoms by 89%. Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians create it, and it is prepare in the United States using trusted ingredients from throughout the globe. This diet has a modest quantity of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus. Which may aid in the prevention of the development of struvite and calcium oxalate stones. Antioxidants, potassium citrate, and omega-3 fatty acids have been add for additional health advantages. If you want to learn more about. How Prescription Diet foods may help your cat remain as healthy and happy as it is today. We suggest speaking with your veterinarian.
Hill’s Prescription Diet Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Feline Food Features:
- Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill’s Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food to improve the urinary health of cats.
- It was proven in clinical studies to be effective in reducing the number of times frequent. Urinary symptoms recurred by 89%.
- The pH of the urine is elevate, and struvite stones may be remove in as little as 7 days (average 27 days).
- Made to prevent the formation of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals in the urine.
- Suggested for all adult cats for the remainder of their lives.
- Veterinarians in the United States endorse Hill’s Pet Nutrition’s Prescription Diet c/d Multicare as the finest therapeutic pet food.