Hill’s Prescription Diet Urgent Care with Chicken Canine/Feline Canned Food
Hill’s Prescription Diet Urgent Care with Chicken Canine/Feline Canned Food exclusively employs the best ingredients, such as genuine chicken, lamb, or salmon protein. High-quality protein is the first ingredient in Hill’s dry pet food, and clinical studies have shown that antioxidants are beneficial to pets. The goods include vitamins, minerals, and amino acids and have no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. There is also no chicken by-product meal. More than 220 veterinarians, food scientists, technicians, and Ph.D. nutritionists collaborate to ensure that all Hill’s pet meals fulfil the requirements of your pets.
We also examine the nutritional profiles of each product to ensure that your pet is receiving the proper combination of nutrients. Hill’s Food, Shelter, and Love programme donations feed animals in shelters around the country, increasing their prospects of adoption. Every day, every year, more than 100,000 homeless dogs are fed because to Science Diet sales.
Hill’s Prescription Diet Urgent Care with Chicken Canine Canned Food Features:
- Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill’s Prescription Diet a/d Urgent Care Canned Dog and Cat Food to assist sick or wounded pets in recovering fast after surgery.
- Veterinarian-recommended recipes for dogs and cats recovering from illness or injury.
- Enough high-quality protein and fat that the body can digest to fulfil its increased energy requirements.
- Antioxidants in sufficient quantities to protect against oxidative damage and enhance the immune system.
- B vitamins and zinc assist the body recover, restore skin, and defend itself when taken as supplements.