Hill’s Prescription Diet Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavour Canine Canned Food
Giving your dog Hill’s Prescription Diet Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavour Canine Canned Food may help maintain its skin and stomach healthy, according to clinical studies. Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians created it, and it is prepared in the United States using trusted ingredients from throughout the globe. It contains no allergens or substances that might cause allergic reactions. It also generates an environment in the urine that prevents the formation of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
If you want to learn more about how Prescription Diet foods may help your dog remain active and happy, talk to your doctor. After flea allergies and atopic dermatitis, food hypersensitivities are the third most frequent kind of skin allergy in dogs. They are responsible for around 10% of skin allergy cases (airborne allergies). To help you regulate your dog’s food allergies. Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill’s Prescription Diet z/d Food Sensitivities Wet Dog Food.
Hill’s Prescription Diet Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavour Canine Food Features:
- Proteins in Hill’s Hydrolyzed Protein System are simple to digest and less prone to produce allergic responses.
- Eat just one kind of carbohydrate to reduce your chances of developing food intolerance.
- Simple carbohydrates and fats that are simple to absorb to reduce intestinal discomfort.
- More omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids are beneficial to the skin and hair.
- Antioxidants aid the immune system and the skin’s barrier function.