Farmina Vet Life Struvite Canine Formula Dog Food
Work as a farm veterinarian. Farmina VetLife Urine, often known as “struvite,” is a safe and efficient treatment for urinary problems in dogs and puppies. Moreover, It aids in the breakdown of struvite stones and prevents them from developing in the first place. This therapy is effective for both gallstones and kidney stones. In addition, More calcium sulphate is added to reduce the pH, aid in stone dissolution, and prevent new stones from developing. Calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and protein levels were all monitored.
Uroliths may be avoided and the amount of phosphate in the blood can be maintained by consuming less phosphorus. Additionally, This product contains 5g/kg of calcium sulphate dihydrate, which is used to reduce the pH of urine. Furthermore, The risk of struvite urolithiasis, a kind of urolithiasis that may occur in dogs, is minimised by administering Specific Struvite Management throughout three or four meals. Farmina Vet Life Struvite is a full meal for dogs that may help them get rid of and prevent struvite stones from returning.
Farmina Vet Life Struvite Canine Formula Dog Food Features:
- reduces the likelihood of new ones appearing
- It has fewer magnesium and phosphorus, which are minerals that aid in the formation of new stones.
- Lowers the pH of the urine, which aids in the dissolution of struvite stones.
- Is encouraging individuals to use alcohol.
- Because it contains omega-3 fatty acids, fish oil is beneficial to the whole body.