Farmina Vet Life Renal Canine Formula Dog Food
Chronic or acute renal failure; additional therapy for those with congestive heart failure. Farmina Vet Life Renal is a comprehensive diet meal designed specifically to maintain kidney function in dogs suffering from chronic or transient renal insufficiency. It may be beneficial to these pets. According to clinical research, treating your dog Farmina Vet Life Renal may enhance his or her quality of life by keeping the kidneys functioning and reducing the course of illness. You can be certain that your dog is receiving the proper nourishment since the recipe has less salt and a modest quantity of high-quality protein.
Antioxidants in food aid in the battle against free radicals, which are molecules in your dog’s body that accelerate aging and sickness. This meal is specifically for your dog, not the ordinary dog food you’ve been feeding it for its whole life since it contains everything your dog needs to be healthy. Farmina Vet Life Renal aids in the treatment of hyperphosphatemia and hyperparathyroidism. It also slows the breakdown of nitrogenous catabolites in the body. As a result, their systemic hypertension is simpler to manage (dogs suffering from initial cardiac insufficiency). Dogs with chronic or short-term renal insufficiency and early cardiac insufficiency who received Farmina Vet Life Renal survived longer and had a higher quality of life in clinical studies.
Farmina Vet Life Renal Canine Formula Dog Food Features:
- helps to maintain life quality by delaying kidney failure
- Clinical investigations have indicated that it helps to reduce kidney-related symptoms.
- contains just trace quantities of high-quality protein
- Designed to aid kidneys that have been failing for a long period. It contains EPA and DHA, as well as an antioxidant complex and a low level of phosphorus.
- Chronic renal illness may upset the body’s metabolism, resulting in a condition known as metabolic acidosis. Made with pH-raising components
There are no reviews yet.