Farmina Vet Life Oxalate Canine Formula Dog Food
The Farmina vet life oxalate diet may be used to treat oxalate stones in the bladder or kidneys. This diet works by making the urine more alkaline, which elevates the pH and allows the stones to dissolve more easily. This is accomplished using potassium citrate. This may aid in the removal of urate, oxalate, and cystine stones. Dogs in the last stages of renal illness should also feed in this manner. Minerals and vitamins are present, albeit in lesser quantities. Calcium, vitamin D3, copper, phosphorus, and protein are examples. Even if there isn’t a lot of protein, what there is is of good quality and can be utilised in biology. A decrease in nucleic acids may make urolith formation more difficult.
Farmina Vet Life Oxalate Canine Formula Dog Food Features:
- Potassium citrate acts to make crystals easier to dissolve by increasing the pH of urine.
- Because the body has less calcium and phosphorus, there is also less of these elements in the urine.
- Reduced nucleic acids prevent the body from producing urates.
- A high-value nutritional supplement with a low protein content.
- increased the amount of calories not derived from protein
- Because it exclusively contains natural antioxidants, this meal has a low glycemic index and therefore reduces the glycemic reaction after eating healthily.
- Free of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Made with the assistance of the University of Naples’ department of Nutrition and Animal Feeding (Chair of Nutrition and Animal Feeding, UFN).
- There is non-cruel research in the sciences.