Farmina Vet Life Obesity Formula Dog Food
Farmina’s Vet Life Obesity Canine is designed for overweight or obese dogs and puppies. This method assists dogs in losing weight by restricting the number of calories they may consume. Coadjuvant in diabetes and bone and joint disorders. Despite being low in fat and calories, a single serving contains a large amount of everything the body need. The optimal calcium-to-phosphorus ratio for bone formation is 1.4:1. All kinds and ages of dogs over 3 months old that are overweight or need to maintain their weight.
Formula Farmina Veterinary Life for Dogs Because obesity has a low glycemic index, it is feasible to maintain a healthy weight while eliminating hypertension. Diabetes may be avoided by lowering the quantity of carbohydrates and sugar in a dog’s diet. The diet has a lot of soluble and insoluble fibre, which aids in the absorption of additional stomach fluid and the overall health of the digestive system and gut.
Farmina Vet Life Obesity Formula Dog Food Features:
- Compliant with your pet’s metabolic demands.
- Helps you maintain a healthy weight after losing weight.
- It satisfies your pet’s appetite and keeps them content until their next meal.
- It may help you live longer and maintain your whole body healthy.
- Made to induce a state in the urinary system that prevents the formation of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.