Farmina Vet Life Neutered +10kg Canine Formula Dog Food
Farmina Vet Life Neutered +10kg Canine Formula Dog Food is a complete and balanced food for spayed or neutered adult dogs weighing more than 10 kg who wish to lose weight and prevent uroliths. To prevent neutered dogs from becoming overweight, the quantity of fat in their diet has been drastically reduce. Farmina Vet Life Canine Formula Neutered 1 to 10 Kg contains L-Carnitine. It aids in the conversion of fat deposits into energy that the dog can utilise. Diabetes may be controlled by consuming less carbohydrates.
As an extra benefit, calcium sulphate is include to aid in the prevention of urolith formation. Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids are require to preserve blood coagulation and bones and teeth in excellent condition. B12 vitamin supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, selenium yeast, DL-methionine, taurine, L-ysine hydrochloride, L-carnitine, and mixed natural tocopherols are all included (preservative).
Farmina Vet Life Neutered Canine Formula Dog Food Features:
- It contains a lot of protein, which aids in the development of muscles and the healing of injured tissues.
- Because there is less fat, the chances of being overweight are substantially reduce.
- The meal’s minimal carbohydrate content is what makes it suitable for diabetics.
- Aids in maintaining a healthy weight
- You can maintain your cartilage and joints in excellent health by taking glucosamine and chondroitin.
- A potent antioxidant blend that may help boost your defences.
There are no reviews yet.