Farmina Vet Life Hypoallergenic Fish & Potato Canine Formula Dog Food
Farmina Vet Life Hypoallergenic Fish & Potato Canine Formula Dog Food may benefit dogs that suffer from allergies. Some regions of the skin, such as the anal sacks, eyes, and ears, may operate better if it is used as an adjuvant to maintain trophic function. Moreover, Farmina fish and potato for dogs with allergies, Farmina vet life dogfish and potato 12 kilograms The sole animal protein in Vet Life Hypoallergenic Fish & Potato come from wild-caught North Sea herring, and the only carbohydrate comes from potatoes.
The product is hypoallergenic, because of the minimal quantity of protein in it. Large levels of essential fatty acids in the skin and annexes inhibit inflammatory processes. Additionally, Omega-3 fats in Vet Life Hypoallergenic are beneficial to skin and coat health and may help alleviate symptoms of skin irritation. Furthermore, the skin support ingredient in Farmina vet life promotes the skin’s natural barrier function and makes it less prone to trigger allergies. In Addition, Hypoallergenic is made up of easily digestible proteins, prebiotics, beet pulp, rice, and fish oil, all of which serve to maintain the digestive system healthy.
Farmina Vet Life Hypoallergenic Fish & Potato Canine Formula Food Features:
- The first veterinarian-created all-natural dog food
- People who are allergic to cereal should consume a specific kind of starch that originates from a single source.
- Anti-inflammatory essential fatty acid-rich foods are beneficial to the skin and its extensions.
- A low-protein diet may cause individuals to be less responsive to food.
- A multivitamin complex reduces oxidative stress in cells.
- Low Glycemic Index Meal for Postprandial Glycemic Response (PGR).
- Free of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Made in conjunction with the University of Naples’ “Federico II” Nutrition and Animal Feeding Chair.
There are no reviews yet.