Farmina Vet Life Hepatic Feline Formula Cat Food
Farmina’s Vet Life Hepatic Feline is an excellent alternative for cats and kittens with liver issues. When there is chronic liver disease or hepatic insufficiency, it assists the liver in performing its vital functions. Moreover, It is limited in quantity yet abundant in high-quality protein. It is also rich in easily digestible carbohydrates and lipids. The research was carried out at the University of Naples. Additionally, GMO-free, with a low glycemic index. Antioxidants protect liver cells from damage.
It is almost guaranteed that beneficial bacteria will proliferate in the digestive system when yeast is administered. When the liver hasn’t been performing properly for a long time, it’s critical to keep it functional. Farmina Vet Life Hepatic is a complete meal designed to aid cats suffering from chronic hepatic insufficiency. This dish is high in all three macronutrients: protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
Farmina Vet Life Hepatic Feline Formula Cat Food Features:
- Farmina Vet Life Hepatic Support may be beneficial in cases of chronic liver insufficiency.
- It is a well-balanced diet for dogs with chronic liver disease.
- A multivitamin contains antioxidants that aids in the prevention of cell damage.
- The excellent quality of the components ensures that the diet is simple to digest.
- Foods with a low glycemic index have a significant impact on the amount of sugar in the blood after a meal.