Farmina Vet Life Diabetic Canine Formula Dog Food
Farmina Diabetic Dog Meal is an adult dog complete diet meal. It is advised for controlling glucose supply (diabetes mellitus) and losing excess body weight. When fed as part of a balanced diet, Farmina Vet Life Diabetic Dog Food helps diabetic dogs maintain a healthy blood sugar level. It is notably beneficial for patients with type 2 diabetes, but it may also be used as an adjunct to insulin therapy for those with type 1 diabetes. It also aids with weight loss. Farmina Vet Life Canine Diabetic 12 Kg is a high-quality diabetic dog food available exclusively via prescription.
It is used in the treatment of type 1 and type 2 diabetes in dogs, coupled with insulin. A diet low in hyperglycemic carbohydrates will help you maintain a healthy weight and blood sugar levels. Soluble fibre in the meal may help dogs regulate their appetite by making them eat less. Farmina Vet Life Canine Formula Diabetic also contains high-quality protein, which aids in muscle preservation and general strength. This diet is ideal for overweight dogs due to the reduced fat content. If the meal contains the amino acid taurine, insulin resistance is less likely to develop. L-Carnitine is required for the body to convert its excess fat reserves into usable energy.
Farmina Vet Life Diabetic Canine Formula Dog Food Features:
- The fat content is minimal, while the essential fatty acid content is considerable.
- It increases muscle metabolism and helps them expand.
- Soluble carbohydrates are an excellent source of energy.
- This food is suitable for diabetic dogs since it contains less than 2% starch and sugar.
- High-quality proteins may help you maintain muscular mass.