Farmina Vet Life Convalescence Canine Formula Dog Food
Farmina Vet Life Convalescence Canine Formula Dog Food is a high-quality prescription diet designed to assist ill or injured adult dogs recover quicker. Moreover, It is beneficial to dogs’ digestive health after surgery and is advised for dogs on the proper diet. Because it contains more calories and is simple to digest, the meal is beneficial in assisting dogs to achieve and maintain a healthy weight. In addition, Farmina Vet Life Canine Formula Convalescence’s vacuum coater technology ensures that the inulin, EPA, DHA, and green tea in the diet are effective. Furthermore, The rich vitamin and mineral content of the meal increases the dog’s appetite and speeds up its recuperation.
Farmina Vet Life Convalescence Canine Formula Food Features:
- L-carnitine, an amino acid, aids in the movement of lipids into the mitochondria, where they may be utilised as fuel.
- Puppies that develop and change fast should be weaned while receiving taurine.
- A calcium-to-phosphorus ratio of 1.40 is required for optimal bone and tooth development.
- EPA and DHA shield bone development from inflammatory and degenerative processes.
- Assist dogs in strengthening their immune systems.
- Increasing the body’s production of collagen and joint cartilage. Synovial fluid contains chondroitin sulphate, which helps maintain cartilage wet.