Drools Clumping Lavender Fragrance Cat Litter
Bentonite is used in the manufacture of Drools cat litter, which is subsequently processed in a certain manner. Because of its high concentration, this solution controls odours better and for longer, ensuring that your home always smells clean and fresh. Because cat litter absorbs a lot of moisture, it soon clumps together. This ensures that no crumbs are left in the litter box. Pure lavender oil is safe for dogs due to its natural colour and relaxing aroma. For years, our team of veterinary nutritionists has worked to refine the recipes we use in our products, ensuring that they provide your pet with a well-balanced diet as well as a delightful flavour.
Drools is concerned with providing the greatest food for your dogs, and we make it simple for all pet owners to get it. If you like scented cat litter, you’ll enjoy this clumping mix, which contains natural lavender oil and smells like lavender. It’s no secret that animal lovers abound in Drools. The primary purpose of Drools is to make it simple for all pet owners to get high-quality pet food.
Drools Clumping Lavender Fragrance Cat Litter Features:
- Weeding out—clumping may rapidly absorb water, keeping the sand that remains clean and dry.
- The addition of a lavender flavour enhances its ability to eliminate odours.
- Because of the high absorption, the structure is hard and unyielding.
- 100% dust-free (our sand is 99.9% dust-free)
- People and pets are both welcome.
- enough to make scooping easier